We are looking for Community Members, STRIDE Parents and STRIDE Teachers to run as candidates in our 2018 School Board Election!
This year’s election will be held from May 7-May 15, 2018.
A Candidate Forum will take place on April 17, 2018 at 6 pm.
- There are 3 open seats for the 2018 election
- Each seat has a three year term
- Regular meetings are held once per month
- Additional meetings may be required if necessary
- Have a voice in the future of STRIDE Academy
- Have questions? For more information email:
- Eric Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Sara Fromm at email@example.com.
Ready to run for a seat? Please fill out the forms below.
Forms must be either emailed or dropped off at the school by
March 30, 2018.
- Candidacy Instructions: English Somali
- Candidate Information Form: English Somali
- Conflict of Interest Form: English Somali
- Background Check Form: Background Investigation Form
Please email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them off at the front desk of STRIDE Academy.